Skip to main content
- Retirement planning – We help you make the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans, such as 401(k)s and IRAs and help determine how much you need to retire comfortably.
- Investment Management/Retirement Income Strategies - We help you manage your assets before and during retirement by working with you to create a retirement income strategy, using your investments to supplement other sources of income such as Social Security and/or pensions.
- Estate investment planning – We work with estate-planning and trust specialists to help review your wills and trusts, preserve your estate for your intended heirs, establish beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
- Risk management - Existing insurance policies, annuities and long-term care policies should be reviewed periodically to make sure they are still serving the original purpose they meant to serve when purchased.
- Budgeting – Let us help you live within your means by working with you to analyze your income and expenses,
- Debt Reduction Strategies – Debt can be a very emotional issue. We’ll work with you to help you find the best solution to get you debt-free.
- A Financial Plan for Your Future – We work with you to analyze your unique situation to make sure your investments are helping you reach your life’s major goals. Your financial plan is a living document which we adjust over time as things change.
- Investments – We look at your specific situation, your goals and objectives and help you to understand your risk tolerance. From there, we recommend an investment portfolio suitable for your particular situation. Once implemented, your portfolio is monitored and occasionally adjusted based on changes in your life and/or the financial markets.
- Reduce Fees – We help you determine the most cost-effective ways to invest by looking across the spectrum of available investment options.
- Tax management* - Help make sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Developing tax-efficient investment strategies. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
Divorce Financial Planning
- Providing Financial Experience During Divorce – We work with couples, individuals, mediators and attorneys, providing financial experience during divorce. We are trained in all the financial aspects of divorce including retirement plan valuation, marital vs. separate property, and how to best structure your settlement with respect to taxes.
- Wealth Management and Post-Divorce Transitions - Once your divorce is final, your accounts need to be put in your own name, old accounts closed, new accounts consolidated, QDROs completed, etc. We help you with financial planning after the divorce in order to help you be sure you don’t miss anything important as you start this new phase of your life with confidence.
- Wiser Divorce Solutions wants to change the way divorce is done in this country. We believe that you should control your divorce. Divorce is difficult enough without paying tens of thousands of dollars to attorneys. We want you to keep your self-respect, your dignity and your hard-earned money. We want to help you reach a workable resolution to your divorce so that you can get on with your new life and get started on your dreams. Please visit wiserdivorcesolutions.com for more information.